Warm greetings from DXC Technology (CSC & HPE)!!!
We are hiring for AWS Developer DXC Technology (CSC & HPE) Bangalore
If Interested and Available for F2F interview on Friday 9 Aug 19 or Monday 12 Aug 19
kindly forward your profiles to email@example.com with the details below:
- Update CV :
- current Company :
- Total Experience :
- Relevant Experience :
- Highest Qualification:
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice period:
- Available for F2F interview on 9 Aug 19 Friday or Monday 12 Aug 19: YES/NO:
Please find the Job Details Below:
Experience 3 to 13years
- Strong experience in system administration, coding experience, and implement the cloud solutions through Infrastructure as code, CFT experience
- Strong knowledge in AWS architecture, design, administration, and support experience
- CFT OR CloudFormation Template experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge in the below AWS services for not limited to
- AWS Security (IAM, Roles, Policies, etc.)S3, EC2, ECS, EBS, AMI
- VPC, Subnet, Route Table, Security Groups, NACL, VPG etc.
- Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, WAF,
- CloudWatch, Cloudtrail, AWS Config
- Experience in IPSec VPN between AWS and Customer Data Center.
- Experience in any vRouter, Proxy Server Configuration and Setup.
- Excellent Administration experience in any Operating Systems (Windows 2012 R2, RHEL 6/7)
- Understanding network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, TCP,IP etc)
- Excellent Knowledge on Active Directory or LDAP
- Understanding and Practicing the Security Best Practices.
- Excellent knowledge in ITSM Process.
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Build and extend monitoring and dashboard solutions (Splunk etc) for internal and external clients.
- Experience in Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef etc)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations Ã¢â¬" creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol Ã¢â¬ÅDXCÃ¢â¬Â and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.