- Min 5 years of experience in application/solution development, preferably in datawarehousing or business intelligence domains, encompassing all phases of the software development cycle
- Expert use of SQL and experience with relational databases, as well as familiarity with NoSQL and search tools, and multiple programming languages.
- Min 2-3 years of experience with analytics application using multiple programming languages and ML tools, familiarity with data scientist notebooks like Jupyter or Zeppelin.
- Familiarity with data mining and analytics methodologies such as classical regression, logistic regression, neural nets, association rules, sequence analysis, cluster analysis, and text mining
- Expert use of Big Data analytic environments (e.g., Hadoop and Spark ecosystems, SQL or NoSQL databases) and supporting productivity tools (e.g., Jaspersoft, Tableau, QlikView), as well as at least one cloud service environment (e.g., Amazon AWS, or Microsoft Azure) and related application construction paradigms (e.g., streaming, containers, lambda functions, SageMaker).
- Familiarity with new methods for streaming data analysis and machine learning including supervised and unsupervised learning, using native on premise (e.g., Kafka and Spark) or cloud services (e.g., Kinesis) based solutions
- Strong working code results focus - connecting business requirements to data integration and analytics use cases definition and identification of appropriate technical components, integration and programming methods
- Good communication and presentation skills; fluent in English
The candidate will have great opportunities of working on very diverse range of customer solution problems and collaborating with experts across the globe, as well dealing with the latest technologies and different partner product offerings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations Ã¢â¬" creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol Ã¢â¬ÅDXCÃ¢â¬Â and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.