If interested and available for a face to face interview in Bangalore, share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the JD below:
- 2-5 Years experience in ASP.Net, MVC application Development/support
- Good Experience of working in Web Services.
- Should have strong hands on experience on SQL queries.
- Implementation of custom reports using SSRS.
- Good understanding of SQL Stored Procedure and SQL functions.
- Object Oriented Programming and Design knowledge
- Min 1 Year Experience working in Technical Support/Product Support including SLA compliance;
- Good Knowledge of SQL Programming
- Good Communication & Analytical skills
- Candidates should be willing to work in shifts as part of 24x7 support
- This job is purely for support role only and they should be willing to work in Support Environment. There will not be any development/testing included in this job profile
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations Ã¢â¬" creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol Ã¢â¬ÅDXCÃ¢â¬Â and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.