Greetings from DXC Technology (merger of HP Enterprise and CSC)!!
We are hiring for Linux Admins for Bangalore location who can join us within 30 days
1. Responsible for handling incidents and High Availability environment incident Management on UNIX Platform [Redhat & Suse LINUX].
2. Provide Problem Management triggers to iSolve teams and assist in Root Cause Analysis.
3. Change Management: Implement changes according to the Implementation and back out plan
4. Perform Health check of Key production environments
5. Configuration Management: CMDB audits and regular updates of CMDB.
6. Identify automation opportunities in Incident and change implementation. Develop solutions working with iSolve team
7. Routine Performance Analysis, Capacity analysis, security audit analysis reportsto customer for necessary planned changes
8. Scripting for monitoring/ automating the Sys admin activity for change scheduled as projects on multiple servers
9. Responsible for creating and maintaining Standard Operating procedures for incident handling.
10. Prepare Service delivery reports
11. Identify and drive continual improvement program in UNIX environment and improve the service efficiency.
Maruti Concorde Business Park
Konappana Agrahara, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worlds leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the worlds leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worlds best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.