2 - 4 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
EXP - 2 - 4 Years.
1. Knowledge of general ledger accounting, specifically with Reconciliations of general ledger accounts, including processing reconciliation of transactions, and processing journal entries for Daily, Weekly and Monthly for low to high complex accounts, with high volume transactions.
2. Knowledge of General Ledger Accounting domain and operational experience with ERP's (SAP)
3. Good knowledge on daily cashbooks balancing
Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Accounting Operations
4. Experience posting journal entries and support with accurate backup.
5. Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections
6. Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics
7. Good knowledge of corporate business accounting and corporate business management
8. Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities
Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow
9. Supplying timely and accurate financial information and summary reports to corporate finance
10.Supports review of processes and key controls to ensure compliance with operational model
Education background with Commerce & Accountancy
Personal computer and MS Office skills
Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
Communication skills to interface with company employees
Flexibility to work in any shift.
CA/CMA Qualified candidates are not eligible.
Interested candidates can send the CV's to - email@example.com
Recruiter Name:Pankaj Gupta Gupta Gupta
Contact Company:DXC Technology India Private Limited