Role: We are looking at candidates for an exciting and challenging role in Vendor Data Management (VDM) team. Members of this team are truly engaged in all aspects of vendor setup process.
Role Responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for performing Vendor Creation/Block/Unblock/Expansion
- Handling requests/queries through SharePoint/GMB
- Follow up Calls/Emails for data requirement/validation
- Keen understanding of requesters and organizational requirements
- Expertise in handling MS office tools and applications such as SAP
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree in any discipline, preferably in commerce/business management/finance/accounting
- Typically, 1-2 years of experience
- Previous experience in Vendor Data Management /Finance /Accounting /Accounts Payable would be added advantage
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of financial systems, P&L, Balance sheet, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools such as MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a team environment
Interested Candidates can share the CV to - email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Com - Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG - MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world¢¢s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world¢¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world¢¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.