Greetings from DXC Technology (merger of HP Enterprise and CSC)!!
We are hiring for Storage Administrator for Bangalore location who can join us within 30 days.
Please find the job description below:
- Planning assistance and remote support for installation of all HP 3PAR host based Software.
- Problem determination, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to product installation and functionality.
- Knowledge on Hardware storage design, installation and maintenance.
- Knowledge on Tier storage for virtualization.
- In-depth knowledge of configuring and managing CPG.
- Coordinating and resolving customer software configurations and licensing issues.
- In-depth knowledge of managing 3par Thin technologies.
- Knowledge on Replication, system performance report .
- Pro-active & Capacity planning.
- Knowledge on configuring alerts.
- Advance troubleshooting in system tuning , Dynamic Optimization and Adaptive Optimization.
- Expertise in Brocade switch SAN solutions
- System administration experience on Windows, HPUX or Sun Solaris, and knowledge on VMware would be an added value
- Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem Management and Change Management processes.
- Certification on NetApp technology is an added advantage.
- Good skills on performance optimization.
- Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/NAS support
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
- Provide operational support on a 24x7 rotation basis.
- Computing or similar subject related degree
- Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness
- Leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the IT environment and its future trends
- Ability to communicate complex technical contents plainly and simply
- Strong consulting skills, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Exposure to Customers Globally
- 6 to 8 years of support experience
- System administration skills on UNIX/Windows
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- At least 4 years experience in NAS.
Interested candidates, please share your updated CVs to email@example.com with the details below:
Position applied for (Skill):
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world's leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations" creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.