Greetings from DXC Technology (merger of HP Enterprise and CSC)!!
We are hiring for VMware Admins for Bangalore location who can join us within 30 days.
Please find the job description below: Required Skills;
- Strong Working knowledge of VMware virtualization
- Hands on Experience Experience in deploying Server and Virtualization with VMware sphere, Technologies.
- Install,Configure and Administration of vCenter servers
- Strong VMware ESX/vSphere 5.x and 6.x Experience.
- Experience in P2V, VMotion, Storage VMotion, FT etc.
- Knowledge on Virtual Networking concepts
- Understanding of vmware HA/FT/DRS concept
- Basic working knowledge of SAN/NAS Technologies
- VMware (ESX /VSphere) support Experience, VCP certification(desired)
- Administering Virtual Machines and troubleshooting vms
- Understanding Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Knowledge on VMWare ESX Server Hardware setup with HA/DRS Clustering/VMotion
- Must be able to troubleshoot VMware-ESX related incidents
- Must be able to Patch and maintain ESX host servers
- Good knowledge on blade servers: Dell, HP Blades and Enclosures
- Troubleshooting Hardawre issues/errors
- Good knowledge on Cloud technology - Private/public/Hybrid cloud & Cloud stacks
- Automate tasks where appropriate with according scripts or other tools
- Knowledge on ITIL v3 framework
Interested candidates, please share your updated CVs to email@example.com with the details below:
Position applied for (Skill):
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world's leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations" creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world's best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.