Greetings from DXC Technology (merger of HP Enterprise and CSC)!!
We are hiring for Monitoring Tools Specialist for Bangalore location who can join us within 60 days.
Please find the job description below: Technical Skills:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in implementing, deploying and supporting HP/MicroFocus Operations Manager for Unix/Linux 9.x, HPOA 11.x and 12.0x agents, HP Reporter and HP Performance Manager applications in large enterprise of at least 1,000+ nodes
- Ability to write scripts (Shell/Perl/Python) to automate monitoring and system management functions.
- Build customized rules for monitoring and alert escalation
- Working knowledge on administering Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of additional monitoring tools (Solar Winds/ Site Scope/ Nagios/ OMi / NNMi) would an added advantage.
- Administration of HPOM/HPR/HPPM server.
- Keep monitoring environment updated with latest Hotfix/Patch/Policies.
- Perform routine maintenance admin tasks & ongoing support Troubleshooting Technical monitoring issues
- Nodes enrollment/decommissioning in HPOM, HPR.
- Enhance/Deploy monitoring Policies and test to ensure right monitoring solutions are in place for related applications/DB/OS and hardware.
- Troubleshooting issues with HPOM server, HPOA agents and HPR applications.
- Self-Driven individual who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Relevant experience in Monitoring Tools. (HPOM/Sis/NNMi/OMi) and Performance Reporting (HPR/HPPM)
Interested candidates, please share your updated CVs to email@example.com with the details below:
Position applied for (Skill):
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world's leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations " creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world's best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.