Greetings from DXC Technology (merger of HP Enterprise and CSC)!!
We are hiring for SAP Business Intelligence for Bangalore location who can join us within 30 days. Please find the job description below:
- Identification and activation of Business Data
- Understanding of Extraction of Data from various data sources (FI-AP, FI-GL, HR, RMCA, CO, GTS)
- Handling Data loading issues & monitoring process chains
- Knowledge of creating Various Data Models for Business Intelligence
- Transportation of data and analytics from one environment to another.
- Co-ordinate with business analysts while raising requirements from customers
- Experience on creating BI reports like Bex.
- Experience in SAP Data Services, and Implementation for BODS 4.x.
- Experience in Production Support of BODS servers, ETL job failures, Data replication Jobs, resolving job failures in a time critical environment.
- ETL knowledge with Real Time batch jobs, scheduling and Web Services.
- Knowledge in Data Services and Data Quality transformations is must.
- Experience with DI transforms such as Query, Validation, Case transforms as well as DQ transforms such as Match, Associate & Data Cleanse and other transforms.
- Working/hands-on experience on E2E SAP (using IDOC's BAPIs).
- Awareness on the SAP and Non-SAP Best Practices for Data Migrations & integrations
- Process oriented and understanding of software development & ETL best practices.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to interact with business & IT teams.
Interested candidates, please share your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details below:
Position applied for (Skill):
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations " creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worlds best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.