Greetings from DXC technology (HPE & CSC).
We are hiring for Lead IT Infrastructure Support in DXC technology (HPE & CSC) Bangalore
Work Location : DXC Technology, Electronic City, Bangalore
Experience : 8+ years
Salary : Best in the market
Mode of Interview : Face to Face
Job type : Permanent
If interested and available for a Face to face interview in Bangalore, please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details:
PAN Card Number:
Available for Face to face Interview (Y/N):
Please find the JD below:
- Lead infrastructure and application installation and configuration (not app functionality) issue resolution in all CCSS environments. Development, System Test, SIT, Model Office, Production and Disaster Recovery.
- Lead infrastructure and application integration of CCSS environments and solution components.
- Lead testing/verification of CCSS environment changes.
- Coordinate access for DXC and Shell CCSS team members for system level components. Application level activities are the responsibility of the applications lead.
- With Environment Manager, participate in development and maintenance of logical and physical environments diagrams and BOMs.
- With Environment Manager, participate in asset acquisition, license renewal tracking, maintenance, BOM reconciliation to corporate asset database for all environment components.
- For new equipment: coordinate and execute infrastructure and application communication validation testing.
- Lead annual Disaster Recovery planning and drill and update DR/BC plans
- Develop/execute the approved Change Requests within Environment Specialist scope.
- Plans and leads the execution of activities related to establishing and managing environments, including hardware, software, security and management tooling and networking.
- Skills Needed:
- Unix/RHEL expertise
- Application installation and configuration expertise. Jboss, 3rd Party Vendor software, Shell Scripts, JasperSoft/Jasper Server, Apache Web Server, Apache Camel, Oracle experience a plus.
- SSL Certificate installation/renewal
- Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of server network configuration and firewall, load balancing (F5) and switch networking concepts and connectivity troubleshooting
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world¢¢s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world¢¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world¢¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.