Warm greetings from DXC Technology (CSC & HPE)!!!
We are hiring for Linux With Unix Admin in DXC Technology (CSC & HPE) - Chennai
Please find the Job Details Below:
1. Linux Administration Primary Skills - (RHEL/Ubuntu/Cent OS/ Oracle Enterprise Linux), Secondary Skills - unix
3. Knowledge and hands on experience in Open stack.
4. Basic knowledge in Docker and kubernetes is of advantage.
5. Basic knowledge in (scripting bash/python/perl), Ansible Basic knowledge.
6. Perform server hardware maintenance.
7. OS Upgrade and Storage Upgrade from OS level administration knowledge.
8. Coordinate hardware maintenance with application and development teams
9. Utilize common and specialized tools and test equipment if required.
10. Make recommendations for hardware upgrades and research new hardware solutions
11. Maintain physical and logical diagrams, Server Asset Inventory of hardware environment.
12. Install/maintain patch, administer and monitor the systems.
13. Resolve server issues & Provide Root cause Analysis.
14. Provide recommendations for improvements and Proactive Server administration.
15. Coordinate and implement software maintenance with application teams
16. Support and participate in disaster recovery drills and recovery if required.
17. Willing to assist with data center/ facility functions when required such as hardware installations, receiving tape rotations, etc.
18. Network / SAN Administration knowledge from OS perspective.
ITIL Process knowledge Incident Management , Change Management, Problem Management and Performance Management
19.Strong communication skills.
20.Ability to work with production support - 24/7
If interested and available for F2F Discussion on saturday 21st March 2020. kindly forward your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details below:
Update CV :
current Company :
Total Experience :
Relavant Experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent