We are hiring for Ethical Hacker skill at DXC Technology
Job location will be :Mumbai
Contact Person: email@example.com
Relevant Experience:5+Yrs into Ethical Hacking
Please share the updated profiles to above mentioned email id .
Please go through the below JD and respond .
Qualified candidates will:
- Provide strategic and technical recommendations following identification of vulnerabilities in operating systems, applications (web, mobile, thick client), and network infrastructure;
- Evaluate security controls and recommend corrective actions to mitigate technical risks;
- Deliver reports outlining test results and present to technical and non-technical staff;
- Develop and maintain methodologies and tools to enhance the company security testing services;
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A combination relevant experience and a bachelor's degree;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Extensive knowledge of most operating systems and networking protocols;
- Excellent understanding of web applications, servers, frameworks and protocols;
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure and application security technologies;
- Good understanding and knowledge of security industry best practice;
- Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ideal previous consulting experience and industry specific certifications in the following fields:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Telecommunications, Networking or Systems integration
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Source Code Review
- Penetration Testing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world¢¢s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world¢¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world¢¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.