Greetings from DXC technology (HPE & CSC).
We are hiring for SAP HR consultant in DXC technology (HPE & CSC) Bangalore
Work Location : DXC Technology, Electronic City, Bangalore
Experience : 2 to 6 years
Salary : Best in the market
Mode of Interview : Face to Face
Job type : Permanent
If interested and available for a Face to face interview in Bangalore, please share your updated resume to email@example.com with the below details:
PAN Card Number:
Available for Face to face Interview (Y/N)
Please find the JD below:
- Working knowledge with any of the below mentioned topics: -
- HCM Portal: ESS/MSS, Authorization, Workflow, ABAP HR, Webdynpro, Familiarity with HR modules (e.g. PA, OM, PT, PE, etc.), Adobe Forms / Smart forms, PM Performance Management, TM Talent Management, Digital Signature/Digital Personnel File and Payroll.
- HR Consultant ensures technical objects are smoothly imported to UAT and eventually in Production by checking dependencies and sequence
- SAP HR Consultant is very independent and collaborative with the team at the same time.
- Configuration of BBP to SAP, Testing the project in various ways.
- Responsible for managing global core configuration in Workday including, but not limited to, business processes, security and foundational data.
- Hands on execution of change requests including build and unit testing of Workday configurations
- Responsible for execution of new configuration requirements for Core and Advanced Compensation, including Salary Plans, Allowance Plans, One Time Payments, and Pay Ranges.
- Knowledge to oversee Local Pay Determination process end-to-end.
- Candidate having experience on any 2 or 3 or the below areas would be required
- PA-Personnel Administration
- OM-Organizational Management
- Time Management
- ALE / Idoc
- Having PY-US- Payroll USA knowledge
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations Ã¢â¬" creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol Ã¢â¬ÅDXCÃ¢â¬Â and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.