Greetings from DXC technology (HPE & CSC).
We are hiring for SAP SCM consultant in DXC technology (HPE & CSC) Bangalore
Work Location : DXC Technology, Electronic City, Bangalore
Experience : 2 to 6 years
Salary : Best in the market
Mode of Interview : Face to Face
Job type : Permanent
If interested and available for a Face to face interview in Bangalore, please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the below details:
PAN Card Number:
Available for Face to face Interview (Y/N)
Please find the JD below:
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train evaluate others & share knowledge with the to team
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Knowledge on DP configuration including creation of Planning Areas, Planning Object Structures, Planning books, CVCs, Data Views, Master Forecast Profiles, Alert macros, Forecast. Worked in LPA (DP)
- Realignment, Consistency Checks, Aggregation and disaggregating methods.
- Creation of BW info Cubes, maintenance, extraction of data from BW in APO to SAP BW system, scheduling background jobs and maintaining process chains (DP).
- Consensus DP, Releasing DP plan to SNP
- Worked on implementations of heuristics, Optimizer, CTM, TLB, Deployment, Capacity Levelling. (SNP)
- Worked on configurations of ATP category group, Fiscal year Calendar, Time bucket profile, TLB settings, SNP global settings. (SNP)
- Performance tuning of APO planning Jobs e.g balancing the number of dialog and background job processes, configuring optimum parallel processing profiles for planning jobs. Worked in LPA. (APO)
- Designing the process chains for planning jobs, Preparation of standard operating procedures (SOP). (APO)
- Configuring the Product availability Check, Product Allocation, Rule based ATP, Capable to promise and Multilevel ATP Check. (GATP)
- Good KB in the integration and R/3 and APO for GATP related master data and transactional data. (GATP)
- Working knowledge in Back-order processing scenario. (GATP)
- Knowledge on SAP Convergent Charging's concepts and objects. (CC)
- Working knowledge on Core Tool and associated procedures during the production operation phase. (CC)
- Working KB with the concept of Business Partner and Contract Account and have no direct link to the Technical Master date in Telecom. (RMCA)
- SAP GTS Consultant he should have participated in all aspects of the support of GTS projects (Configuration, Interface, Coordination with technical team)
- SAP SD, SAP GTS Preference process, Customs Mgmt., Compliance Mgmt. Experience
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Management area
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations Ã¢â¬" creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol Ã¢â¬ÅDXCÃ¢â¬Â and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.