Greetings from DXC Technology (merger of HP Enterprise and CSC)!!
We are hiring for IBM TSM/HP DP Backup Administrator for Bangalore location
who can join us within 30 days.
Please find the job description below: Job Description:
- Setup and configure TSM/DP server/client and tape libraries
- Monitor daily TSM/DP activity and reporting to proactively avoid issues
- Modify and optimize backup schedules
- Improve automation and productivity of backups through scripting enhancements
- Troubleshoot and resolve missed and failed backups
- Interface with vendors for escalation of issues
- Processing of tapes for offsite storage
- Update TSM/DP policies and procedures
- Provide operational support on a 24x7 rotation basis.
- Computing or similar subject related degree
- Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness
- Excellent knowledge of the IT environment and its future trends
- Ability to communicate complex technical contents plainly and simply
- Strong consulting skills, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Exposure to Customers Globally
- Strong knowledge on ITIL Processes.
1. 3 to 6 years of support experience
2. System administration skills on UNIX/Windows
3. Knowledge of tape drives and libraries
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Atleast 2 years experience in IBM TSM/HP DP Backup tool.
Interested candidates, please share your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the details below: Current Company:
Position applied for (Skill):
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world's leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations " creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world's best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.