Looking for L3 support Engineers:
1. Responsible for handling escalated incidents and High Availability environment incident Management on UNIX Platform [HPUX, LINUX, Solaris, AIX].
2. Problem Management on UNIX platform. Perform Root Cause Analysis using quality tools.
3. Change Management: Prepare Implementation, back-out and test plan for Change records. Perform risk and impact analysis for changes.
4. Configuration Management: CMDB audits and regular updates of CMDB.
5. Routine Performance Analysis, Capacity analysis, security audit analysis reports to customer for necessary planned changes
6. HA engineering for architecture of HA environment with OS / patch Release management, Application load and maintain configuration of Central OS image servers.
7. Scripting for monitoring/ automating the Sys admin activity for change scheduled as projects on multiple servers
8. Analysis of availability, configuration management for reporting to customer
9. Disaster Recovery planning and conducting DR tests.
10. Responsible for Standard Operating procedures issuance to incident management team.
11. Prepare Service delivery reports
12. Routine Performance Analysis, Capacity analysis, security audit analysis reports to customer for necessary planned changes
13. Responsible for creating and maintaining Standard Operating procedures for incident management team.
14. Indentify and drive continual improvement program in UNIX environment and improve the service efficiency.
Interested candidates, please share your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world's leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations - creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world's best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation
DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "DXC" and is a component of the S&P 500 index.