Please apply only if you are available for an interview on 16th Feb 2020.
Candidates only between 6 years to 14 years of experience should apply.
Please find the job description below.
- 6+ years' experience as a VMware Administrator for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise (minimum 500 servers)
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of components in a large VMware environment centered around best practices, to include vCenter, VMware Update Manager, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Orchestrator, vCenter Cloud Automation Center, vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Experience in VM template design and leveraging vCenter Operations Manager to "right size" virtual servers
- Experience with server consolidation / virtualization for HW reduction and site migrations via V2V and P2V
- Experience in upgrading ESXi hosts and VM guests using VMware Update Manager
- 1+ years' experience in Cisco UCS Administration
- Experience installing / provisioning all UCS domain components , including fabric interconnects, chassis, blades, service profiles, pools, policies, templates, and firmware
- 6+ years' experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration, to include Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems
- Experience working with various levels of technical individuals at remote locations and vendors to resolve problems or in implementing new solutions
- Experience using a ticket management system for work prioritization and daily workload management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world¢¢s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world¢¢s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world¢¢s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.