Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems. Responsibilities:
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
1.Full time Graduates with min 15 years of education (10+2+3 \ 10+3+3). Excellent communication skills with 0-3 Years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred
2. Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts.
3.Microsoft Application experience is must
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
Date : 11th Oct'19 (Friday).
Time : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venue : DXC Technology, Surya Park, Mayflower Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
Point of Contact : Anantha Sricharan
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent