Roles and Responsibilities
Primary Skills: Support and Development services using OpenText Documentum D2 version 7.1 and above LSQM 4.1
- Must have 5 - 7 or more years of recent development experience in Documentum D2 with at least 3 years in LSQM 4.1/ above and Experience with Documentum version 7.1 and above
- At least 3 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise & solutions architecture and architectural frameworks - Thorough knowledge on D2 Development & Configuration
- Must have expertise in Life Sciences Quality & Manufacturing (LSQM 4.1 or above).
Experience in LSQM 16.4 is a plus
- Strong Java development experience
- Extensive working experience with Content Management, Docbase Security, User Management, Workflow, Documentum Methods, Jobs Management
- Hands on experience on REST, WSDL and Client web services.
- Knowledge on Life science industry and quality is a must
- Knowledge on Documentum application integration with third party applications
Solid understanding & experience in delivering validated applications (CFR 9 Part 11)
- Minimum 2 years experience leading junior staff in completing day-to-day operational tasks and/or enterprise scale projects required.
- Open Text Documentum certifications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Analyse and recommend Documentum solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of software and periodic maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 2 & 3 support.
- Lead the architecture and design of infrastructure Documentum D2 solutions following selected implementation methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 2& 3.
- Complete operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with internal business partners, vendors, and external partners and resources.
- Ability to train and direct (as a peer) other staff and contract resources on technical operations.
- Provides mentorship to others in the department.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfilment processes.
- Assist management with strategic alignment and project management.
- Expected to resolve and take ownership of issues with minimal management involvement.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple OpenText Documentum infrastructure /software solutions.
- Significant experience working with IT Infrastructure teams in deploying OpenText Documentum solutions on premise, Cloud IaaS, or PaaS.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.