Primary and Mandatory Skill sets:
Core DevSecOps: GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, SonarQube, Nexus/Artifactory, Ansible
Cloud: Azure / AWS / GCP
Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
Good to Have:
ARM / Terraform / AWS CFT
- Overall Experience ~4 to 8 years
- Minimum 3 years of Relevant Experience in DevSecOps.
- Must have experience on creating docker containers with various technologies.
- Must have experience on CI/CD pipeline with Cloud DevOps
- Implement best practices on Kubernetes in Azure environment.
- Implement security best practices for microservices using DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices.
- Good knowledge in container Docker, K8s.
- Hands-on Experience in agile project execution.
- Good verbal and written communication. Client communication (written/spoken) to understand and clarify requirements.
- Ability to logically analyse the requirements
- The holistic understanding of DevSecOps Principle and Practices
- Analysing, executing, streamlining and architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient DevSecOps practices
- Good understanding on Cloud native offerings and services
- Security aspects of application and infrastructure
- Good understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Experienced with application modernization and Containerization
- All-round skills in using DevSecOps various tools in planning, development, integration, testing, release management
Should have decent understanding of Infra planning based the tools used to build DevSecOps platform/framewcOps: GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, SonarQube, Nexus/Artifactory, Ansible
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category: Other
Role: IT/Technical Content Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.