Work Location: Any of DXC India Location
Designation: Senior Professional Sales Solutions
- Be single point of contact for Proposal Writing and Development
- Perform detailed analysis and deconstruction of RFx documents, develop detailed Proposal Template
- Collaborate with members of pursuit team to understand strategy and win themes
- Takes ownership of miscellaneous action items, tasking and assignments
- Works closely with Content Writers, SMEs, Industry Verticals and Horizontals to gather information specific to RFx requirements
- Own the writing of the response by identifying resource skills needed
- Produce complete and accurate responses
- Organize all written materials (technical and non-technical) supplied by content writers and other support groups
- Manage internal reviews
- Minimum of 10-15 years of progressively responsible capture and/or business development, and proposal management experience to include at least 3 years leading an enterprise-level proposal organization.
- Demonstrated experience managing winning proposal efforts to include single contract awards, multiple awards, and task order proposals.
- Experience working with and understanding complex concepts and solutions.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to:
- Develop and implement structured, repeatable proposal processes that include training for proposal teams as required.
- Translate bid strategies into proposal narrative.
- Develop detailed proposal schedules, milestones, plans and manage all proposal activities required to meet them.
- Manage and effectively interact with a wide diversity of people at various levels and technical disciplines in a high pressure work environment.
- Related experience or training in project management, proposal management, and customer communication.
- Bachelors degree in in English, Journalism, Business Administration, or related field/MBA or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated and results driven; pushes self and others to deliver results consistently, on time and within budget.
- Mastery of the proposal development process.
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to develop and present complex data or information in a clear and simple format to all levels of management.
- Must display organizational agility; able to develop and leverage effective relationships and networks; knows how to get things done through both formal channels and informal networks.
- Demonstrated attention to detail in a complex and demanding environment.
- Proposal Automation Tool Experience
- Understanding of Consultative IT Sales and Delivery Process.
Interested can share their profile to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' keeping the same subject line:
Current company -
Highest qualification -
Current CTC/Expected CTC:
Current Location -
Ph no/Email ID. -
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Operations
Role: Transitions/Migrations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.