JD- Account Run Leader-
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Account Run Leader for one of their BFSI Client headquartered in Delhi/Gurugram. The candidate must have :-
- An overall experience of 15- 18 years in Service Delivery /IT Operations Management
- He/She should have managed large/medium Data Centre Operations
- Must be based out of Delhi/Gurugram as this position is based out of Client premises
- Must have handled teams across various IT platforms like Compute, Storage, Backup, Disaster Recovery , Active Directory etc,
- Must possess knowledge about Enterprise tool stack for IT Operations and IT Service Management managing Infrastructure and Applications
- Must possess knowledge to anticipate issues and risks while running the IT Operations and swiftly act to mitigate any roadblocks /issues.
Apart from the above skills, there are few skills which will provide additional advantage for this role
- Knowledge in Datacenter security framework
- Exposure in working with Indian companies for IT service/operations delivery
- Should be able to continuously identify additional customer needs and quickly engage DXC solution team to provide solution options
Knowledge of ITIL concepts
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Financial Services
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.