Job Description for Advisor (Finance Controllership):
- Lead review and maintain high quality of statutory financial statements including notes to accounts prepared in accordance with Indian GAAP (Ind-AS).
- Review and preparation of Consolidated financial statement including subsidiaries and associates.
- Lead Statutory audits and Tax audit with auditors and coordinate with the internal business teams to deliver timely audit planning, reviews and audit closure including the audit committee presentation.
- Liaison with Auditor for Statutory audit, Tax Audit and Group Audits and get the successful audit completion in all aspects.
- Analysis and implementation of Technical accounting issues as per local GAAP & UGAAP.
- Implementation of robust Internal controls, coordination of internal audits and implementation of Internal Audit Actions. ICFR testing and compliance.
- Lead the Internal Audit of India entities including remediation action plan for the observation findings by Internal auditor.
- Manage ICoFR Testing and Compliances as per companies act.
- Manage the SOX Audit and SOX control testing and compliances.
- Manage technical accounting and oversees business units treatment of accounting issues, implementation of new accounting standards and compliance with regulations.
- Review Direct tax computation for legal entities and provide support for tax filings.
- Review transfer pricing calculation as per income tax act and provide guidance for the transfer pricing calculation.
- Support Tax team on tax assessments and other statutory filings.
- Managing the data requirements for various regulatory filings etc.
- Review of monthly various statutory accounts reconciliation.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 10-14 years post qualification work experience in Big 4 or midsize accounting firm.
- Incumbent should have strong knowledge of IND-As, USGAAP and SOX.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with Internal or External stakeholders.
- Problem solving ability. Independent working & multi-tasking capability.
- Ability to build network and collaborate with cross- functional teams.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Result orientation.
Interested candidates can send the CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details.
- Current company -
- Total experience -
- Relevant experience -
- Highest qualification -
- Current CTC -
- Expected CTC -
- Notice period
- Current Location -
- Ph no. -
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.