Job Description for Senior Professional (Finance Controllership):
- Responsible for the timely and accurate monthly/quarterly close for all India entities in accordance with US GAAP while ensuring proper maintenance of financials transactions including, reviewing and approving monthly journal entries, the preparation of monthly flux and interfacing with Corporate Accounting.
- Accounting of US GAAP transaction including leading, reviewing and coordinating the month end close including balance sheet reconciliations, reporting in accordance with guidelines provided by Corporate.
- Reporting and variance analysis of financial numbers as per USGAAP to corporate.
- Preparing and managing the Pre-close activity. Preparing and analysis of Pre close vs Forecast vs Actual variance commentary along with the Management reports.
- Analysis and implementation of Technical accounting issues as per local GAAP & UGAAP.
- Manage technical accounting and oversees business units treatment of accounting issues, implementation of new accounting standards and compliance with regulations.
- Computation of Advance Tax, ETR, FIN18, FIN48 Liability and its accounting.
- Computation of Annual / Quarterly Tax and accounting it in SAP.
- Assist in Statutory audits for various transactional data requirement.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 8-10 years post qualification work experience in Accounts and Finance. Experience in Closing and reporting for USGAAP is preferable.
- Incumbent should have strong knowledge of USGAAP and IND-As.
- Knowledge of SAP is must and BPC knowledge is preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with Internal or External stakeholders.
- Problem solving ability. Independent working & multi-tasking capability.
- Ability to build network and collaborate with cross- functional teams.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Result orientation.
Interested candidates can send the CV to - email@example.com
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.