Full Job Description
The primary role of the Mainframe System Security Engineer is to create, modify and maintain security access on internal and external userids and security rules access for mainframe systems. security products, ACF2 and RACF are utilized for supporting mainframe system access. In addition, they will review security policies, procedures, standards, baselines and may recommend and coordinate security remediation plans involving the implementation of security solutions, both technology and procedures; while maintaining an understanding of security standards, policies and procedures.
Strong Working Knowledge of Security and good security best practices.
- Good knowledge of z/OS components and security calls
- Strong working knowledge of ACF2 & RACF mainframe security administration, structure and capabilities.
- Hands-on administration of ACF2 and RACF login ID's, dataset and resource rules.
- Hands-on ACF2 access and rules routines, resource management, creating the new users, ACF2 utilities, database maintenance etc
- Experience with audit and the security review process for ACF2 & RACF
- Perform and review daily, weekly, and monthly audit reports
- Experience using Vanguard security products is desired
- Monitor system security policy and violations/incidents
- Liaison with business areas and other technical support areas
- Provide customer support by preparing ad hoc reports and giving presentations
- Monitors the environment for adherence to security standards
- Must be available 24 x7
POC : Praveen Nair
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.