Desired Years of Experience: 6 to 8 years
Number of years of experience is provided as a guideline for recruiter and represents the amount of experience typically needed to be successful in this role. Candidates with less years of experience may be considered based upon education, unique network security skills or other factors to be determined at time of hire.
- Strong knowledge in Security delivery
- Good and strong client interaction skills, coordinate with multiple parties , can lead a team of 10+ security engineers
- Very good level knowledge of Network Security Products
- Very good knowledge of End point and Threat, Vulnerability management
- Hands on experience on Security technologies
- Can lead troubleshooting and incident triages .
- Ability to manage support cases with external technology vendors.
- Knowledge of virtual technologies is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to easily analyze and communicate complex ideas to management.
- Sensitivity and cultural awareness are essential as the role will involve contacting with a variety of people.
- Discipline and experience in recognizing and handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent time management is crucial.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.