Greetings from DXC technology (HPE & CSC).
We are hiring HPE 3PAR Storage Administrator in DXC technology (HPE & CSC), Bangalore and Chennai
Work Location : Bangalore , Hyderabad and Chennai
Experience : 3 to 9 years
Salary : Best in the market
Mode of Interview : Teams
Job type : Permanent
If interested, please reply back with your updated resume and below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Available for Skype/Telephonic Interview (Y/N)
- Minimum 3 to 9 years of experience in Designing and Implementing HP Storage arrays, XP, EVA a MSA & 3 PAR
- Experience in Business copy and Continuous Access configuration in HP storage environment
- Strong Knowledge on Performance analysis factors of Storage Arrays
- In-depth knowledge of Tape libraries MSL, ESL and EML
- Experience in Designing, Configuring and troubleshooting Fabric environment constituting Brocade, Mc Data and Cisco switches.
- Hands-on knowledge on in any of the storage management applications like Storage Essentials, ECC etc
- System administration experience on Windows, HPUX or Sun Solaris, and knowledge on VMware would be an added value
- In depth Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem Management, Configuration management and Change Management processes.)
- Certification on HP Storage technology is an added advantage.
- Good skills on performance optimization.
- Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/HP support
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
- Provide operational support on a 24x7 rotation basis.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education:UG -Graduation Not Required,Any Graduate
PG - Post Graduation Not Required,Any Postgraduate
Doctorate - Any Doctorate,Doctorate Not Required
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.