Job Description :
- In-App Support Engineer is responsible for identifying product level bugs by analyzing reports/cases submitted by Microsoft internal users. This position is mainly about supporting and identifying bugs within Microsoft Products (specially Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive & Edge).
- Further expectation after 3 months into the role would be to provide executive support to VIPs, such as Business Executives, Directors, Product Program managers, EVPs/CVPs on the issues or bugs reported.
- The In-App Support Engineer will manage cases/bugs, maintain ownership, and file a bug to the Escalation team, and when figured out not to be a bug then troubleshoot, find the root cause to resolve/fix the problem.
- Advance analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills required.
- Minimum 2-4 Years of Technical Experience.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on Windows, User/Non-user Account & Mailboxes, Security Groups/Distribution Groups, OneNote, OneDrive, and Edge.
- Working knowledge of MFCMAPI, SARA tools, EventViewer logs, iDNA logs, Procdumps & Procmons, ETL logs, Fiddler.
- Advance troubleshooting knowledge related to Outlook
- Outlook Search, Address book/GAL, Shared Mailbox, Free/busy, Account Management, Add-ins, Outlook Connectivity, Basic knowledge on Licensing, Send/Receive, Calendaring/Delegate, OST's/PST's etc..
Preferred Certification: - Microsoft Office 365
Please share your updated resume to email@example.com along with the below details
- Current company -
- Total experience -
- Relevant experience -
- Highest qualification -
- Current CTC -
- Expected CTC -
- Notice period
- Notice period Negotiable -
- Current Location -
- Ph no. -
Industry: BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.