The SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris Commerce) Developer will lead and contribute to the development and implementation of various solutions in Hybris Commerce platform for various clients. Strongly experienced in SAP Commerce, and a very strong Spring MVC Java Developer, who wants to work with exciting new technologies within a Customer Experience space. This role is responsible for working with Consultants, Technical Architects, Systems Analysts, and other developers to deliver the highest quality solutions.
- Provides business level input and identifies areas of efficiency and cost savings within the project and solution context.
- Engagement in the Sales process during DXC bids as Solution Lead
- Active involvement in key client presentations
- Ultimately accountable for overall Technical Solution of multiple projects and solutions, ensuring best practice approach and design is implemented
- Provides guidance and knowledge where necessary to Developers.
- Leads by example to the Developers within their team and across the organization.
- Interest and willingness to readily step up and assume responsibility.
- Has proven ability to be trusted and respected by others, with the ability to motivate and inspire performance in others.
- Maintains a high awareness of business impact
- Can work autonomously within a project and is a strong team player
- Self-motivated to learn and grow both personally and within the project context.
- Provides specific contextual knowledge sharing to developers and peers within the team and on project assignments.
- Steps up in the absence of a defined solution to motivate team for alternatives and is driven by quality outcomes for the client.
Professional Experience, Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of total IT experience specializing in architecting, design and development of complex enterprise-level solutions using Java Spring Core/MVC framework and Web Services/SOA. Customer Experience exposure a big plus.
- 4+ years of hands on design and development experience in SAP Hybris multichannel Commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms). Deep understanding of B2B and B2C processes across several industries.
- Strong hands on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Import/Export Service, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
- Exposure to Backoffice customization, Third party integration, Data hub, Payment module and payment gateway integration, Promotions etc.
- Should have architected, designed and implemented multiple solutions.
- Exposure to Agile Project development practices. Knowledge on Scrum process.
- Proficient in all areas of software development lifecycle. Works proactively and independently, with quality.
- Good understanding of the various Digital Technologies
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure design and maintenance
Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, organisation skills and analytical capabilities
- Proactive, flexible approach and attitude, remaining calm under pressure
- Willingness to learn new technologies, mentor and guide
- A good Team player and an independent contributor
- Demonstrated ability to deliver against multiple priorities and accountabilities, with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, supporting the overall company objectives and operational requirements
- Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as teach others
- Accept responsibility as well as criticism and feedback
- Able to grasp and clearly communicate complex issues and high-level concepts
- Ability to influence people to engage with company objectives
- Has an ability take ownership for end to end processes, and is committed towards quality delivery
- To have a friendly, approachable, confident and positive attitude s and Responsibilities
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world€™s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world€™s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.